Banque Misr – Al Araby Card
Al Araby Card is a loan granted to the client in the form of a credit card for those who wish to buy durable goods and electronic devices of various kinds from Al Araby Company using an installment scheme.
Card can be used for purchasing durable and electronic goods from Al Araby sales outlets and from many of the company’s accredited distributors across Egypt.
· Value of purchases is spread over 24 monthly installments with no down payment and low interest rates.
· Utilize the services of Al Araby maintenance centers.
· Monthly installments can be paid easily with the card at any of Banque Misr branches across Egypt and at any of BM branches in hotels and airports operating for 24 hou
Required Document for getting the Card
· A photo copy of a valid national ID card
· A recent utilities receipt (Gas– Electricity – Water – landline) referring to the place of residence for the last 3 months under the name of the applicant or a first degree relative along with documents in evidence of relationship.
Main Documents required for obtaining the Card
- A photocopy of national identity card.
- A recent utility bill (electricity – landline – Gas – Water) issued within the past three month under the name of the applicant or one of his/her first degree relatives as a proof of residence along with a proof of kinship.
Proof of Income Documents
Employee: An accredited employment verification letter from the concerned department clarifying (Annual or monthly income/ job position/ hiring date), whereas the submission date of the letter should not exceed two months from the issuing date.
· Or, 3 recent salary receipts, whereas one of them should be issued one year from submission date.
· Or, a bank statement showing salary transfer, whereas one of the transfer transactions was executed a year ago.
Free professions/ commercial/industrial activity owner:
· A recent transcript of the tax card and commercial registry
· A Photocopy of work permit, tax card, and syndicate card.
For the free professions one of the below documents should be submitted:
· A bank statement (original/photocopy) for the last 6 months accredited from the issuing bank under the client’s name or the company’s name.
· An accredited certificate from one of the central bank certified chartered accountants.
· A certificate from the tax authority identifying the client's income for the last year.
Banque Misr Premium Card
BM premium Card enables the cardholder to obtain goods and services from many commercial outlets in Egypt.
Terms and Conditions
Issued to all Banque Misr Visa and Master Card holders.
· Installment of purchases over 10 months at a zero interest-rate.
· Card is issued with an additional credit limit separate from Visa’s or MasterCard’s credit limits
· Monthly installment value is debited on client’s Visa or MasterCard credit card
Main Documents required for obtaining the Card:
Proof of Income Documents: