Dynamic-English-2.jpg 


 

Tahweesha Bezeyada “Extra Savings”

The savings are yours… the extra comes from us

 

  • "Tahweesha Bezeyada " is a special savings account to help you save a fixed sum every month for a year
  • The account is exempted from administrative fees
  • Customer will redeem the full sum in the event that payments are made regularly. In the final month of the programme, the customer is required to pay only 25% of the sum of the fixed savings; the bank will cover the remaining 75%.
  • The minimum opening balance is EGP 100 and its multiples
  • Customers can open multiple accounts
  • In the event that the customer wishes to withdraw the sum prior to the first six months of the programme, the sum is refunded without any additional returns

 

Requirments:

  • Applicants must be at least 21 years old
  • Applicants should have a valid Egyptian ID card
  • Application to be submitted through the branches in which the product is available

 

arrow.jpgThe product is available in the following branches:


 

*For more information, please call the customer service hotline at 19888

 

*Terms and conditions apply