- Current account without launch fees.
- EGP 5 bank statement fees every three months.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals accepted.
- The account can be fed more than once a month (salaries, incentives, bonuses).
- The largest banking network in Egypt.
- Free balance inquiries and bank statements via any Banque Misr ATM.
- Card issued powered either by Visa Electron or MasterCard (with withdrawal and purchase benefits).
- Option of issuing a check book for the account.
- Option of issuing additional cards for the account.
- Easy access to online banking and voice services (via 19888 hotline), which allow customers to electronically:
- Inquire about balance
- Inquire about all account transactions
- Option to launch subsidiary accounts in any currency and to transfer money between accounts.
- Access to Fawry services to pay off purchases, bills and donations at ATMs and money transfer services between the different accounts within the bank.
- Salaries are disbursed on the same day when the financial file and transfer are sent before 12:00 pm.
Procedures required to obtain the products:
- Signing an agreement contract to provide the service and launch a current account for payrolls at any Banque Misr branch. The account is fed on a monthly basis.
- The company is provided with an electronic program that works on any computer to operate the employees’ salaries, and an official is trained on how to use the program for free.