"Solar Power Station for Home" Loan
The solar power station for home loan is granted to Egyptians through the following schemes:
- Employees against a pledge from their employing company to transfer the monthly salary or installment.
- Employees against proof of income certificate.
- Self-employed professionals and trade and industrial business owners.
- Pensioners and pension beneficiaries (against a pledge to transfer the pension annuity or without it).
- Egyptians and foreigners against their savings deposits.
General loan conditions:
- Minimum age of debtor is 21 years old.
- A loan cap of 500,000.
- Financing up to 100% of the value.
- Loan terms up to 120 months.
- Copy of valid National ID.
- Recent original utility bill for the customer's address.
- Solar power station price quotation from one of the companies contracted by the bank.
- Proof of income certificate.
- Pledge from their employing company to transfer the monthly salary or installment (In case their employing company pledges to do the transfer).
For liberal professionals and business owners:
- Copy of tax card.
- License to practice the profession for self-employed persons.
- An official certificate from the Commercial Registry for liberal activities.
- Bank balance statement for 6 months.
For pensioners and pension beneficiaries:
- Statement of monthly pension from the pension entity.
- Statement of pension beneficiary (if applicable).
- Pledge to transfer the pension annuity (In case the entity pledges to transfer the annuity).
- Free life insurance policy throughout the loan period.
*Terms and conditions apply